The pipeline is blocked by putting the line blind into open/close position. By moving the handwheel a single operator can open or close the pipeline. A product line includes models from DN 20 (NPS ½) TO DN 800 (NPS 32) to 1500 pounds (ASME class) for gas, liquids, heavy liquids, drilling fluid, powder, drilling slurry, etc.
- No pipeline load
Compression/expansion of the pipeline while exploitation is excluded
- Automatic positioning of the line blind
The line blind will be safely installed to its place by using automatic positioner
- Rotational torque meter of the handwheel
Regulates the accuracy of handwheel action in rotation for opening or closing of a line blind
- Double safety locking
Two safety locking mechanisms are installed to guarantee the accuracy of actions. One of them may be locked by a key
- Self stick free mechanism of a blind
A unique gearing mechanism will release the jammed line blind
- Double sealing (optionally)
In dependence to operation environment and working conditions for safety increase two extra seal rings may be installed
- The open/close position sensor (optionally)
The line blind position sensor may be installed
- Unlock the key and clamp lever
- Turn the handwheel counter clockwise
- Push the disk to switch the position of a line blind.
- Turn the handwheel clockwise for total air-tightness.
- Lock the key and clamp lever.