The body of a line blind is closed for the avoidance of pollution during opening or closing. This type of a line blind has a very compact construction and short face-to-face dimension. A line blind may be installed to water crafts and to land and underwater pipelines. A product line includes models from DN 80 (NPS3) TO DN 800 (NPS32) to 1500 pounds (ASME class) for gas, liquids, heavy liquids, drilling fluid.
- Prevention of environmental pollution
Prevents pollution from run-off of the residual liquid from the pipeline when installing/removing a line blind. A line blind may be installed to water crafts and to land and underwater pipelines.
- No pipeline load
Compression/expansion of the pipeline while exploitation is excluded
- Automatic positioning of the line blind
The line blind will be safely installed to its place by using automatic positioner
- Rotational torque meter of the handwheel
Regulates the accuracy of handwheel action in rotation for opening or closing of a line blind
- Double safety locking
Two safety locking mechanisms are installed to guarantee the accuracy of actions. One of them may be locked by a key
- Self stick free mechanism of a blind
A unique gearing mechanism will release the jammed line blind
- Double sealing (optionally)
In dependence to operation environment and working conditions for safety increase two extra seal rings may be installed
- Unlock the key and clamp lever
- Turn the handwheel counter clockwise
- Push the disk to switch the position of a line blind.
- Turn the handwheel clockwise for total air-tightness.
- Lock the key and clamp lever.